Mona Grover From Dollar2host.com and Webhostingworld.net Fraud Complaint Against Mona Grover From Dollar2host.com and Webhostingworld.net Internet





Mona Grover From Dollar2host.com and Webhostingworld.net Fraud Complaint Against Mona Grover From Dollar2host.com and Webhostingworld.net Internet


I would like to make a complaint against Miss. Mona Grover from Dollar2host.com and webhostingworld.net websites for scamm, forgery and ripping me off. I paid 200 USD to this website owner through their paypal id paypal@dollar2host.com using my paypal id As per their policy terms anyone can cancel their account without any questions within 30 days period. I requested them to cancel my account within 30 days time period and they denied. More over thier hosting service was really very very poor and it was most of the time down. So i asked them for a refund but they denied. Later I posted some reviews about their poor service on the internet and they suspended all my accounts. They threatn me that I must remove all the post against them else they will not refund me the money and will keep my account suspended. Now the point is I am a customer and I paid them money for my hosting account, Its my right to give my feedback positive or negative against the company, they can not stop me for giving the feedback, They didnt gave me this hosting account free of cost that now they have suspended my account, if they want to suspended my account, they must pay me the full refund back. I also have lot of other serious fraud complaints against this company-- 1. This company claims that its a US company with their head quarters in california usa- but their paypal account is a verified non-US account. How is it possible that a USA company will have a non-us account. 2. The contact number in support section of paypal belongs to the Indian TATA number in western uttar pradesh circle 91-9259480580 3. Their online contact number that they have posted on the website is also fake and this is not a valid number. 4. The address that they have given on the website is also a fake address and there is no such address in California USA. 5. I have asked more than 10 times about the legal status of the company, I asked them about the regstration number and the state of their registration and they never responded me back. 6. I also would like to tell you that this person Mona Grover runs multiple websites on Internet under her name and gang but claims that they are seperate entity. Two such websites are www.dollar2host.com and webhostingworld.net Their online support team says that they do know anything about either of the company and they are not connected but I have certain proof, screenshots and emails which I can present in front of you to prove that this company is connected and run by one person. I researched on internet and have been able to find some details about the owner of this company the details are given below. MONA GROVER Account No : 092701500176 Branch : THANE - VASANT VIHAR Bank Address : ICICI BANK LTD., SHOP NO G1, GROUND FLOOR, BLOCK G4, EMRALD PLAZA, HIRANANDANI MEADOWS, VASANT VIHAR, THANE(WEST). 400 607 IFSC Code : ICIC0000927 I would like to make a very very strong police complaint against this person and also file a complaint in economic offence wing and cyber crime cell. Please record my complaint and send me the complaint number. This person Mona Grover has ripped me for more than 200 USD. regards PS. I am also marking this complaint to california Police to investigate into this matter as the complaint website claims that this is a Californian company but i believe that this is an Indian group running some online business without any registration so in order to ensure proper investigation, I am making the complaints. I would like to seek a special assistance from Thane Police as the case comes in their Area Jurisdiction and Paypal as this kind of things can go against your prestigue and customer safety.

3 comments:

sunardi said...

I added a domain and by accident went through the confirmation page 3 times! I thought I might get billed 3 separate times for each of my errors. The Dollar2host billing team noticed this ON THEIR OWN and gave me a refund! Who does that? I'm very satisfied.

Rapid said...

Well my experience with Dollar2host.com is nice still. I have one Linux reseller account with Dollar2host.com from last 3 years and windows shared hosting plan from last year. For reseller account by mistake I paid twice. Before asking to them I got email from billing team about my double payment.
Really impressive hosting service they are providing. I am very happy and proud with my decision.
One of the best feature of their hosting is their quick and humble customer support. server are good, sometimes loaded but that for a while. any one looking for hosting just give try to Dollar2host.com.
I would really like to advertise for them

Lina Schwisow said...

I recently moved from another service provider after experiencing poor disinterested customer service in resolving problems. After reading reviews I opted to move across to Dollar2host.com. I am no expert and needed support during the move to get a couple of things right (even though the process is made reasonably easy). The instant online availability of customer service, which actually helps through the problem rather than giving a series of standard answers, has been refreshing!

Post a Comment