Ace creative Pvt Ltd (acecreativewebtech http://www.acecreativetech.com)lie exposed ,Wasted my 1 month.



Ace creative Pvt Ltd (acecreativewebtech)lie exposed ,Wasted my 1 month.


Hello

You are probably reading this as you are trying to do some background check on ACE Creative webtech PVT LTD ,I must say you have come to the right place read on and see how their scam business have been exposed.

I am Abhinandan Kansari (Real name),an IT professional and entrepreneur .Recently I jointly started (invested on a) Garment company in Zurich (Switzerland) and wanted an OScommerce module for my web-shops which was focussed  on selling bespoke Garment both online and offline.My store was scheduled to start on May and it was inaugurated with a small ceremony but it took me whole 2 months to setup my website with the OSC(OScommerce module).Reason?twice I have been scammed by 2 Indian Vendors .The 1st one(An individual  freelancer-and a self-proclaimed one man company) wasted my 3 weeks and 2nd one(Ace creative web tech Pvt Ltd )wasted my 4 valuable weeks .
Ace creative webtech was a big disappointment for me I hired them thinking that my job would be done (as they apparently look like a serious and professional registered PVT LTD company) without any hassle ,I was quite relaxed but soon the decision to hire them backfired .To my dismay they turned out to be total fraud..yes fraud that’s the word I would use as their sales representative cum project manager cum CEO cum designer(false name:Michael /Mike aka probably Amit Aggarwal ) is a big liar and very unprofessional with poor (read zero) crisis management skill whatsoever.
Firstly I was in a hurry to finish the module and launch my site as fast as I could as I already started the store and I was losing online sales and marketing opportunities(in short I was loosing near about 2000+ Euros of online sales a  week due to this...may be more) …so I hired them without verifying their testimonials and doing any background check.
Now let me start the detail of the story from the beginning ..well when I approached Ace  from a forum or rather they approached me as a bidder for the job the budget was fixed at $350 ..then they after some time they refused to work on that by ridiculous excuse like I have hidden my identity bla bla they are miffed by the name “Cyber Cop “my email id and everything..when the actual reason was money they demanded $650 for the job which was later negotiated down to $550 .Latter  I gave them my actual name for invoice creation and paid 12000 INR as Upfront money for the job.Mike (his fake,he lie to me about his name and identity right from the beginning and he accused me of being Indian and hididng my identity ..lol) .
Lies :by Mike
1>4 people have quitted ,reality only on programmer backed out and the other one was not good enough for the job ,so they hired a part timer (Unprofessionals) .
2>Repeated Misevaluation : ”it will be finished by next week”… ”it will be finished by next week”.
.. ”it will be finished by next week”.
.. ”it will be finished by next week”.
.. ”it will be finished by next week”.
.. ”it will be finished by next week”.
  Where is the work?

3>No formal  updates or work report .week after week I saw no change on the installed OSC.
4> Representative was too dumb to understand the requirement or logic behind the module,and repeatedly misunderstood he really gave me a hard time.m pissed!



Ace Creative Webtech PVT LTD is  total fraud and  they always give the impression of a big busy IT company with lots of clients and manpower .They lie to you ,waste your valuable time,never replies to all your emails in a nice format .They always say complex complex complicated and NO ,cant be done cant be reversed ..programming work is full of bugs and not worth the time and money invested.They are definitely good for few static HTML page designing(Even my 14 year old nephew can do that with WYSIWYG editors)  but never hire them to do real programming job or dynamic websites .They are simply incompetent liars .Not sincere at all and they do not care about the job all they care about is the upfront payment and make you wait for long ,you never get to see any update or progress and then after 1 month  they come up with a ridiculous excuse for their failure ..They always brag about their long marathon calls of clients from UK and USA so they wont have time for you to give honest support and update.They repeatedly buy time and make you wait so that at the end you get a BIG NOTHING.they are dumb difficult to work with they do not understand your requirement properly or you can say lack understanding and common logical sense of programming and procedure.
I would like to warn all clients to avoid this scam Company.They need a lesson on honesty and respect for deadline.you can not fool your clients for long.
I do not have issues with working with dumb developers. I worked and successfully made them work in past .But the problem starts when you are dumb and to hide that you start to lie, lying makes situation more tough to handle and leads to miscommunication ,misunderstanding, misaccessment ,time waste and ultimately failure .
If you are hiring Ace you are surely bound to invite trouble get prepared for unanswered emails ,weird excuses ,undone job, blocked money ,bad support ,dumb understanding the word complex complex complex and complicated …and a long wait and frustration that will make you bang your head on the wall.


My OSC module was eventually done by a dedicated guy(Sincere and honest developer) within 4 days of solid work (8hours a day excluding recess ).He exactly understood and  gave me what I wanted I was happy with the work and he is working for me now on regular basis .  

4 comments:

sqascripts said...

Most of the indian software vendors are fakes..and time wasters

sqascripts said...

hahaha..they really pissed you off...the way you wrote it its very much evident ...i hope those crooks die in hell ..next time you can choose me or any verified vendor for any service ...

Malinga said...

I totally agree with you and can understand what you must have been through.

1. but did Ace creative refund your money?
I hope they must have. Sometimes, fraudulent companies do not even refund anything and vanish in thin air.

2. In present scenario, small companies are dub-founded when a calamity strikes and team members migrate over-night.

3. You've worked in TCS. It's a different story when it comes to small companies.

I've been working with them for quite sometime now, and never had such bad experience.
I'll talk to Mike and Amit about this too.

A bad hair day, for you and Ace I suppose.

Post Any info said...

Yes u have been scammed ..like u many people get scammed never. pay advance to these crooks ... that's the only mistake u did ....but the sad news is that there is not enough mechanism and infrastructure to flag these crooks online ..they continue to get business and scam people at will....its really patient of u to wait for 1 month and post this ....i think you should go ahead and expose them in other sites too like scambook,ripoff report etc etc..it will work...it will keep bad service providers at bay .

Post a Comment